Tuesday 31 May 2011

'Twilight' star reveals she is pregnant


'Twilight' star reveals she is pregnant
'Twilight' star reveals she is pregnant. Bryce Dallas Howard Pregnant With Second Child.'Twilight' actress Bryce Dallas Howard and her husband, Seth Gabel, are expecting their second child, according to Us Weekly.
The couple welcomed their first child, Theo, in 2007 after they tied the knot the previous year.Howard's little ones will certainly have an in when it comes to the film industry -- their grandfather is legendary director, Ron Howard. But things weren't always red carpets and fanfare during Howard's first pregnancy -- in 2010, she even took to Gwyneth Paltrow's blog, GOOP, to talk about her battle with postpartum depression. "Before Theo was born, I had been in good humor about my 80-pound weight gain, but I was now mortified by it," she wrote. "I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess, I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress."

But with the support of her director dad, actor hubby, friends and professional counseling, she saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

"Do I wish I had never endured postpartum depression? Absolutely," she wrote. "I ... feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help."

It sounds like the red-headed apple doesn't fall from the wise tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment