Friday 24 June 2011

Cameron Diaz A-Rod split


Cameron Diaz A-Rod split
Cameron Diaz A-Rod split. Cameron Diaz and Alex A-Rod Rodriguez have reportedly ended their relationship. The 'Bad Teacher'actress only confirmed she was dating the baseball star last month even though they had been together for over a year but pals have now claimed the pair have decided to split.A source told gossip blogger Perez Hilton: "They've broken up. [Cameron] is hurt and betrayed, because she tried so hard to please him... She went overboard."
Although the couple had been inseparable for the past year, the 38-year-old beauty has previously claimed she is in no rush to settle down.

When quizzed about her thoughts on marriage and children, Cameron - who has dated a string of Hollywood hunks, including Justin Timberlake, Jared Leto and Matt Dillon - said: "What about it? If I say, 'This is how I'm going to live my life,' I am closing myself off to all these other possibilities. I'm the kind of girl who likes to be open to every possibility, who is open to all my options."

No comments:

Post a Comment