Friday 24 June 2011

Kim Kardashian: ‘I’m Not Pregnant’


Kim Kardashian: ‘I’m Not Pregnant’
Kim Kardashian: ‘I’m Not Pregnant’. The name Kim Kardashian has become attached with many things – reality TV shows, clothing, diet pills, a sex tape – but the reality TV star is considering trading in all of that to officially become a Humphries.According to TMZ, sources close to Kim are “adamant” that she will "for sure" take fiancé Kris Humphries’ name after the wedding – which may or may not be happening in mere months. The 26-year-old New Jersey Nets player surprised Kim with a proposal and a 20.5 carat diamond ring on May 18.
One thing’s for sure: she’s not headed for the chapel because she’s pregnant. Kim Kardashian cleared up that rumor herself, calling the reports “crazy.”

“I am NOT pregnant! Magazines can be so tricky with their wording,” she wrote on her blog. “The inside states that one day I want a baby! But I’m not pregnant! I can foresee lots of crazy, made up stories coming out in the near future and I certainly don’t have time to shut down every rumor. But believe that if you hear it from me, it will be true. Otherwise, don’t always believe what you read, dolls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment