Friday 24 June 2011

+Celebrities in rehab


+Celebrities in rehab
+Celebrities in rehab. Amy Winehouse is the latest celeb to head to rehab. She's not alone – read about other famous folks who sought treatment, and see what they said about their addictions. Do you have a friend or family member who's dealing with addiction? Find out what you can do to help him or her.

Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse has embarked on a treatment program at the Priory Clinic. She wants to be ready for performances in Europe this summer and decided to seek an assessment.– Amy Winehouse's rep on her return to rehab
Oscar De La Hoya
After doing an honest evaluation of myself, I recognize that there are certain issues that I need to work on. Like everyone, I have my flaws, and I do not want to be one of those people that is afraid to admit and address those flaws. – Oscar De La Hoya
Matthew Perry
I'm making plans to go away for a month to focus on my sobriety and to continue my life in recovery. Please enjoy making fun of me on the World Wide Web. – Matthew Perry
Ted Williams
I think it was too much, too fast. I wanted to take advantage of everything possible before somebody pinches me and says, ‘Ted, wake up — it was just a dream.' It was just so fast. – Ted Williams
Seann William Scott
Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues. He appreciates the support of his many fans at this time. – Julie Jordan and Mike Fleeman, reps for Seann William Scott
Aaron Carter
Aaron, understanding the challenges and hard work it would take to get himself back to the top, requested to take some time before we started to heal some emotional and spiritual issues he was dealing with. – Johnny Wright, Aaron Carter's manager
David Arquette
I have a critic in my mind that's very mean and vicious and sometimes it leads me down the wrong path. Being able to identify that voice in my head and start being more true to myself helps me to go in the right direction. – David Arquette
Richie Sambora
Although he will be absent from upcoming shows for the time being, we very much look forward to his healthy return. In the meantime, we will keep our commitment to our fans and continue our tour. – Statement from Bon Jovi band members
Catherine Zeta-Jones
This is a disorder that affects millions of people and I am one of them. If my revelation of having bipolar II has encouraged one person to seek help, then it is worth it. – Catherine Zeta-Jones
Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato left her tour early … in order to seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time. – Rep for the actress
Charlie Sheen
I probably took more than anybody could survive...I was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. – Charlie Sheen
Lindsay Lohan
I tried to mask my problems with alcohol, cocaine and mind-altering substances. Now I'm in a place where I don't need to use anything and I can feel emotions because I choose to. – Lindsay Lohan
El DeBarge
I said, ‘Hey, let me try this.' And it took me 22 years to un-try. – El DeBarge on his history of substance abuse
Britney Spears
There's the honeymoon phase at first. Everything is fabulous: 'Look at the wonderful trips she gets to go on; look at the wonderful people she's meeting,' then there's the ugly side of things that turns, and we weren't ready for that, either. – Lynne Spears on daughter Britney's success
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
I just don't want to be that f****** a******* sitting in the pub and someone turns around and says, 'See him there at the end of the bar. He could have made a f****** fortune, but he went over to Hollywood and he just f****** p****d it up against the wall. – Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Robert Downey Jr.
More than anything I have this sense that I'm a veteran of a war that is difficult to discuss with people who haven't been there. – Robert Downey Jr.
Kelly Osbourne
I don't have any shadow of a doubt that addiction is a disease. It's in your genes. The only people in my family who don't have that gene are my mum and my sister Aimee.– Kelly Osbourne
Miguel Cabrera
Do you know who I am? You don't know anything about my problems. – Detroit Tiger Miguel Cabrera to a cop during his DUI arrest
Courtney Love
I would just like to thank the court for allowing me these 90 days. ... [It] helped me deal with a very gnarly drug problem, which is behind me. – Courtney Love
Tiger Woods
I know I have bitterly disappointed all of you. I have made you question who I am and how I could have done the things I did. I am embarrassed that I have put you in this position. For all that I have done, I am so sorry. – Tiger Woods on the infidelities that torpedoed his marriage
Daniel Baldwin
I'm a straight-up cocaine addict. I don't really drink very much, although I have abused alcohol in the past. And I don't use any other drugs. I don't take pills. I don't do anything. I'm a … diehard coke head. – Daniel Baldwin
Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston is currently in an out-patient rehab program for drug and alcohol treatment. Whitney voluntarily entered the program to support her long-standing recovery process. – Whitney Houston's rep
Mel Gibson
After drinking alcohol on Thursday night, I did a number of things that were very wrong and for which I am ashamed. I drove a car when I should not have, and was stopped by the L.A. County sheriffs. – Mel Gibson
Mackenzie Phillips
Mackenzie deserves great credit for seizing the opportunity she was given to get clean and prove she was worthy of the dismissal of her case. – Blair Berk, her attorney
Tara Reid
Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center. We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time. – Jack Ketsoyan, spokesman for Tara Reid

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Jaime Lyn Bauer Photos

    ReplyDelete