Friday 24 June 2011

carey hart pink



carey hart pink
carey hart pink. Pink has given birth to a baby girl with husband Carey Hart. "We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart," the singer tweeted late Thursday (June 2). "She's gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondblessed."After rumors about her pregnancy surfaced in the fall, Pink confirmed the happy news on "The Ellen DeGeneres" show in November. Telling the talk-show host that she's "glowing," Pink added, "I'm eating for two these days. ... I worked for it. ... It was not an 'Oops!' "
Pink explained that she and Hart hadn't responded to the speculation in the week since the rumors first emerged because she had suffered a miscarriage in the past. "I was just really nervous," Pink said on the show. "I have had a miscarriage before, but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you."

Before the "Ellen" appearance, the doctor had warned Pink that she would have a baby girl, but the pop star didn't want to believe it at the time. "I'm terrified, because she thinks it's a girl! My mom has always wished  me a daughter just like me. I'm terrified one of us will go to jail."

No comments:

Post a Comment