Friday 30 September 2011

Brad Pitt reveals odd phobia

Brad Pitt reveals odd phobia.

Brad Pitt reveals odd phobia. Brad Pitt has a odd phobia - he hates travelling backwards in his car.
The Hollywood icon has confessed he's obsessed with moving forwards in life and it has sparked an irrational fear of reversing in a vehicle or returning to his house if he forgets his keys.


Pitt tells Empire magazine, "If I'm walking out the door and I've forgotten something, I can't go back and get it. It is something in my nature. If I'm driving down the road and I miss a turn,


I have to keep going forward. I can't reverse. It's some kind of psychological defect.
"I don't know the reason why... But it's just that, for better or worse, I want to keep moving on. I don't like to go backwards. It's not what I'm good at."

No comments:

Post a Comment