Tuesday 22 November 2011

Ghost reportedly gropes grandma

Ghost reportedly gropes grandma
Doris Birch, 73, said: 'This is very creepy and is giving me the jitters. It’s harassing me.'

Ghost reportedly gropes grandma, 'It's like an octopus groping me': Grandmother, 73, claims she's being plagued by a GHOST


  •  'I was lying in bed when I felt this creepy pair of hands. I kicked frantically and it went away'

A grandmother claims she is being haunted by a poltergeist who continually gropes her as she tries to sleep.

Doris Birch, of Herne Bay, began experiencing the nocturnal disturbances in her flat four months ago.

The 73-year-old said: ‘It’s like an octopus. I was lying in bed when I felt this creepy pair of hands.

‘I kicked frantically and it went away.



'I’ve tried sleeping without the duvet. But it started shaking my mattress.

‘I even threw the mattress off the bed and bought a new one but it has made no difference.

‘This is very creepy and is giving me the jitters. It’s harassing me.

'I need to call in the Ghostbusters.’

Mrs Birch, who lives alone, says she has consulted a vicar who believes the disturbances are being caused by a ‘lost spirit’, according to the Canterbury Times.

The former nursing home assistant has had a promise from a local husband-and-wife ghost hunting team to send the poltergeist packing.

Spirit medium Ray Herne says he will draw the ghost into him while his wife Beryl will capture it in a ‘vortex of light’ and send it to the ‘other side’.

Methodist Minister Hugh-Nigel Sheehan of the nearby United Church confirmed he had been approached by Mrs Birch but had been unable to help.

Larissa Laing, head of Canterbury City Council's Head of Housing said: 'The council has a duty of care and will respond to any complaints or concerns experienced by our tenants.

'Therefore even though we have received no similar reports from residents living in Margaret Court I'm more than happy to meet Doris Birch and discuss her situation.'

Poltergeist activity has often been believed to be the work of malicious ghosts.

The word poltergeist comes from the German words poltern 'to make a noise' and geist 'spirit'.

The term itself literally means 'noisy ghost' and victims often report inanimate objects being picked up and thrown, noises such as knocking, rapping and human voices - or even physical attacks. ohio ghost sex, struggles to sleep because of groping ghost, its like an octopus is groping me, Grandma groping ghost,

Zelda Rubinstein played a spirit talker in the 1982 horror film Poltergeist

No comments:

Post a Comment