Sunday 11 December 2011

JWoww Denies Getting Plastic Surgery on Cheeks, Nose and Chin

 JWoww Denies Getting Plastic Surgery on Cheeks, Nose and Chin

Jenni "JWoww" Farley doesn't have anything to hide.

The 25-year-old Jersey Shore star has talked openly about her breast implants, though many have recently questioned if the New York native went under the knife once again to alter her face.



"I feel like I should go on a morning show, or your show, and just have a plastic surgeon see if I got anything done, because I want to prove everyone wrong," Farley said on The Wendy Williams Show Thursday.

"They say I got my cheeks done, they say I got my nose, my chin. I just lost 15 pounds, and it was all in my face and neck," Farley explained. "That's what was insulting to me, because I was like, 'What did my nose look like 15 pounds
ago?'"


To lose the weight, Farley -- who also denied plumping up her lips -- trains five days a week with her bodybuilder beau Roger Matthews.

No comments:

Post a Comment